Excelsior District Real Estate for Sale
Are you looking for real estate in Excelsior District, San Francisco? SanFrancisco-Houses.com can help you find Excelsior District homes for sale and provide community information. Research schools and nearby amenities in Excelsior District like banks, restaurants, and MUNI transportation. Steve Atkinson is an experienced Real Estate Broker servicing the Excelsior District market from our offices at 101 California Street in San Francisco. Steve has sold almost 900 homes and is the Broker and Owner of SanFrancisco-Houses.com
See all Real Estate in the Excelsior community for Sale.
(all data current as of 4/9/2015)
- $520,000 : 148 Ney St, San Francisco2 beds, 1.00 bathsListing provided by Sharon Levins, Hill & Co.
- $688,000 : 918 Avalon Ave, San Francisco2 beds, 1.00 bathsListing provided by Frank Torres, Mutual Realty
- $899,000 : 723 Athens St, San Francisco5 beds, 2.00 bathsListing provided by Jose Yee, DCP Realty
- $649,000 : 236 Russia Ave, San Francisco2 beds, 2.00 bathsListing provided by Olivia Lum, Remax Prestigious Properties
- $950,000 : 4709 Mission St, San Francisco0 beds, 0 bathsListing provided by Steven Zhang, Saxe Real Estate
- $699,000 : 176 Trumbull St, San Francisco3 beds, 2.00 bathsListing provided by Jeff Appenrodt, Laurel Realty & Investment
- $688,000 : 385 Maynard St, San Francisco3 beds, 2.00 bathsListing provided by Sean Beattie, RE Realty Experts
- $749,000 : 379 Vienna St, San Francisco3 beds, 2.00 bathsListing provided by Tim Heffernan, Rexsi Inc.
- $1,300,000 : 50 Edinburgh St, San Francisco5 beds, 4.00 bathsListing provided by William Johnson, Realty Solution
- $950,000 : 526 Silver St, San Francisco4 beds, 3.00 bathsListing provided by Louis Zhang, Century 21 Baldini Realty
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
[lme-module module=”market-stats” neighborhood=”Excelsior” city=”san francisco” state=”CA”]
Excelsior District Community Information
The Excelsior District is located along Mission Street, east of San Jose Ave, south of Interstate 280 Southern Fwy, west of John McLaren Park, and north of Geneva Avenue.
You can view all available MLS listings in Excelsior District including single family homes, condos, townhouses and TICs. Use our comprehensive tools to review Market Statistics, Real Estate Trends on all San Francisco homes currently for sale. Complete the information request on any Excelsior District property and we will immediately respond via phone or email. We are happy to prepare an in depth analysis on any Excelsior District real estate.
Email us today at Steve@Houses.com for more info or to view Real Estate for Sale in San Francisco.
Searching for Condos, TICs or Lofts in San Francisco? SanFrancisco-Condo.com
Looking for Homes & Luxury Estates North of the Golden Gate? MarinReal-Estate.com