Parkside Real Estate for Sale
View all real estate currently for sale in Parkside. We are synced to (San Francisco Association of Realtors) so when a home has an accepted offer it is removed from our system. Use our online tools to research all SF Parkside property for sale. Parkside is located next to The Sunset in San Francisco District 2, along with ■ Golden Gate Heights ■ Central Sunset ■ Inner Sunset ■ Outer Sunset
Call us at (415) 613-8940 to schedule a viewing on any available home in Parkside.
We can research comparable sold homes in Parkside, San Francisco and give an idea of it’s current value. Email us today at info@SanFrancisco-Houses.com for more info on any San Francisco real estate. You need an experienced Parkside REALTOR© to help you find that dream home, negotiate a great price and walk you through the closing procedure.
- $949,000 : 2271 30th Ave, San Francisco4 beds, 3.00 bathsListing provided by Jim Zeng, Coldwell Banker Res. R.E. Svcs
- $749,000 : 1911 34th Ave, San Francisco2 beds, 1.00 bathsListing provided by Michael Lewin, Wiener & Assoc./A. Lewin Prop.
- $949,000 : 2219 25th Ave, San Francisco2 beds, 1.00 bathsListing provided by Anna Barbagelata, Barbagelata Real Estate
- $998,000 : 2123 28th Ave, San Francisco3 beds, 1.50 bathsListing provided by Michael Plotkowski, Zephyr Real Estate
- $849,000 : 2182 28th Ave, San Francisco2 beds, 1.00 bathsListing provided by Mary Kern, Parc Pacific Ventures
- $749,000 : 1962 30th Ave, San Francisco2 beds, 1.00 bathsListing provided by Pat Sun, Powers & Associates, REALTORS®
- $1,150,000 : 2475 19th Ave, San Francisco6 beds, 3.50 bathsListing provided by Jason Chan, Barbagelata Real Estate
See all Parkside Real Estate | Parkside San Francisco Homes for Sale.
(all data current as of 6/21/2015)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Parkside Community Info:
Parkside is a southern neighborhood in San Francisco. Parkside was originally a distinct district, but now is commonly seen to be southern part of the Outer Sunset District. Parkside is mostly residential homes except for Taraval Street’s commercial district. The ‘L’ Taraval of the Muni Metro provides transportation to the downtown area. Stern Grove is a local attraction and Parkside locals walk to the summer concerts at “the Grove.” Parkside is in San Francisco’s District 2.
Searching for Condos, TICs or Lofts in San Francisco? SanFrancisco-Condo.com
Looking for Homes & Luxury Estates North of the Golden Gate? Bay-Broker.com
For real estate throughout the entire San Francisco Bay Area? Bay-Broker.com
Search for homes in these San Francisco Neighborhoods…