Parkside Real Estate for Sale
View all real estate currently for sale in Parkside. We are synced to (San Francisco Association of Realtors) so when a home has an accepted offer it is removed from our system. Use our online tools to research all SF Parkside property for sale. Parkside is located next to The Sunset in San Francisco District 2, along with ■ Golden Gate Heights ■ Central Sunset ■ Inner Sunset ■ Outer Sunset
Call us at (415) 613-8940 to schedule a viewing on any available home in Parkside.
We can research comparable sold homes in Parkside, San Francisco and give an idea of it’s current value. Email us today at info@SanFrancisco-Houses.com for more info on any San Francisco real estate. You need an experienced Parkside REALTOR© to help you find that dream home, negotiate a great price and walk you through the closing procedure.
- $995,000 : 2623 22nd Avenue, San Francisco3 beds, 2.00 bathsListing provided by Alexander Varum, Alex Varum Broker
- $1,688,888 : 2326 Ulloa Street, San Francisco4 beds, 3.00 bathsListing provided by Edward Romanov, Romanov Real Estate, Inc.
- $849,000 : 2363 32nd Avenue, San Francisco4 beds, 1.50 bathsListing provided by Jason Chan, Barbagelata Real Estate
- $1,388,000 : 2223 27th Avenue, San Francisco3 beds, 2.00 bathsListing provided by Amy Zeng, Coldwell Banker Res. R.E. Svcs
- $1,299,000 : 2340 29th Avenue, San Francisco4 beds, 2.00 bathsListing provided by Judy Yuen, Berkshire Hathaway-Franciscan
- $1,100,000 : 2339 20th Avenue, San Francisco3 beds, 2.00 bathsListing provided by Helen Young, Universal Properties
- $1,200,000 : 2127 34th Avenue, San Francisco4 beds, 3.00 bathsListing provided by Louis Woo, Century 21 Realty Alliance Fine Homes and Estates
See all Parkside Real Estate | Parkside San Francisco Homes for Sale.
(all data current as of 10/7/2015)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Parkside Community Info:
Parkside is a southern neighborhood in San Francisco. Parkside was originally a distinct district, but now is commonly seen to be southern part of the Outer Sunset District. Parkside is mostly residential homes except for Taraval Street’s commercial district. The ‘L’ Taraval of the Muni Metro provides transportation to the downtown area. Stern Grove is a local attraction and Parkside locals walk to the summer concerts at “the Grove.” Parkside is in San Francisco’s District 2.
Searching for Condos, TICs or Lofts in San Francisco? SanFrancisco-Condo.com
Looking for Homes & Luxury Estates North of the Golden Gate? Bay-Broker.com
For real estate throughout the entire San Francisco Bay Area? Bay-Broker.com
Search for homes in these San Francisco Neighborhoods…