Parkside Real Estate for Sale
View all real estate currently for sale in Parkside. We are synced to (San Francisco Association of Realtors) so when a home has an accepted offer it is removed from our system. Use our online tools to research all SF Parkside property for sale. Parkside is located next to The Sunset in San Francisco District 2, along with ■ Golden Gate Heights ■ Central Sunset ■ Inner Sunset ■ Outer Sunset
Call us at (415) 613-8940 to schedule a viewing on any available home in Parkside.
We can research comparable sold homes in Parkside, San Francisco and give an idea of it’s current value. Email us today at info@SanFrancisco-Houses.com for more info on any San Francisco real estate. You need an experienced Parkside REALTOR© to help you find that dream home, negotiate a great price and walk you through the closing procedure.
See all Parkside Real Estate | Parkside San Francisco Homes for Sale.
(all data current as of 3/9/2014)
- $899,000 : 2474 35th Ave, San Francisco4 beds, 4.00 bathsListing provided by David T. Woon, Coldwell Banker-Optima Realty
- $1,250,000 : 2366 33rd Ave, San Francisco5 beds, 4.00 bathsListing provided by Sammy Hastings, Hastings Realty Group
- $799,000 : 2425 22nd Ave, San Francisco3 beds, 2.50 bathsListing provided by R. Eric Castongia, Zephyr Real Estate
- $898,000 : 2250 21st Ave, San Francisco3 beds, 2.25 bathsListing provided by Amy Kong, Realty World Advance Group
- $980,000 : 2123 33rd Ave, San Francisco3 beds, 2.00 bathsListing provided by Maria Marchetti, Sotheby's International Realty
- $1,254,600 : 2585 25th Ave, San Francisco5 beds, 4.00 bathsListing provided by Nick Johnson, Coldwell Banker Res. R.E. Svcs
- $875,000 : 2579 29th Ave, San Francisco2 beds, 1.00 bathsListing provided by Lamisse Droubi, Coldwell Banker
- $814,250 : 2087 20th Ave, San Francisco2 beds, 1.00 bathsListing provided by Michael Freethy, Coldwell Banker Res. R.E. Svc.
- $850,000 : 2416 Rivera St, San Francisco2 beds, 2.00 bathsListing provided by Ying He, Century 21 Realty Alliance Fine Homes and Estates
- $628,000 : 2438 28th Ave, San Francisco1 bed, 1.00 bathsListing provided by Louis Woo, Century 21 Realty Alliance Fine Homes and Estates
- $725,000 : 1918 Vicente St, San Francisco2 beds, 2.00 bathsListing provided by Howard Reinstein, McGuire Real Estate
- $980,000 : 2215 Rivera St, San Francisco5 beds, 4.00 bathsListing provided by David Chan, Prudential California Realty
- $1,200,000 : 2277 33rd Ave, San Francisco9 beds, 3.50 bathsListing provided by Joseph Kong, Asia Pacific Groups
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Parkside Community Info:
Parkside is a southern neighborhood in San Francisco. Parkside was originally a distinct district, but now is commonly seen to be southern part of the Outer Sunset District. Parkside is mostly residential homes except for Taraval Street’s commercial district. The ‘L’ Taraval of the Muni Metro provides transportation to the downtown area. Stern Grove is a local attraction and Parkside locals walk to the summer concerts at “the Grove.” Parkside is in San Francisco’s District 2.
Searching for Condos, TICs or Lofts in San Francisco? SanFrancisco-Condo.com
Looking for Homes & Luxury Estates North of the Golden Gate? Bay-Broker.com
For real estate throughout the entire San Francisco Bay Area? Bay-Broker.com
Search for homes in these San Francisco Neighborhoods…