You can view all available San Francisco District 1 MLS listings including single family homes, condos, townhouses and TICs. Use our comprehensive tools to review Market Statistics, Real Estate Trends on all San Francisco homes currently for sale. Complete the information request on any District 1 property and we will immediately respond via phone or email. We are happy to prepare an in depth analysis on any San Francisco District 1 real estate.
Search by San Francisco Neighborhoods…
Castro Cow Hollow Marina District Noe Valley Nob Hill Pacific Heights Parkside Presidio Heights Richmond District Russian Hill Seacliff Sunset District SOMA South Beach
See all Real Estate in the Sf District 1 tract for Sale.
(all data current as of 3/11/2015)
- $1,139,000 : 2443 Clement St, Unit 5, San Francisco3 beds, 3.00 bathsListing provided by Yola Haddad Ozturk, Vanguard Properties
- $1,299,000 : 7018 Fulton St, San Francisco0 beds, 0 bathsListing provided by Rachel Kwok, Founders Real Estate Svcs.
- $1,895,000 : 541 10th Ave, San Francisco3 beds, 2.50 bathsListing provided by Andrew Herrera II, Berkshire Hathaway-Franciscan
- $799,000 : 2811 Golden Gate Ave, San Francisco3 beds, 2.00 bathsListing provided by John Farnham, Pacific Union International
- $1,590,000 : 831 32nd Ave, San Francisco4 beds, 3.00 bathsListing provided by John Lee, Pacific Union International
- $3,900,000 : 20 25th Ave, San Francisco0 beds, 3.00 bathsListing provided by Jason Abbey, Gaetani Real Estate, Inc.
- $899,000 : 710 17th Ave, San Francisco2 beds, 1.50 bathsListing provided by Alan Khoo, JODI Group
- $1,950,000 : 291 31st Ave, San Francisco3 beds, 2.25 bathsListing provided by Theresa Collins, Paragon Real Estate Group
- $1,698,000 : 2519 Mcallister St, San Francisco4 beds, 3.00 bathsListing provided by Paul Barbagelata, Barbagelata Real Estate
- $899,000 : 835 33rd Ave, San Francisco2 beds, 1.00 bathsListing provided by David Ames, Zephyr Real Estate
- $1,995,000 : 330 21st Ave, San Francisco6 beds, 4.50 bathsListing provided by Marco Carvajal, Vanguard Properties
- $1,350,000 : 730 10th Ave, San Francisco4 beds, 1.00 bathsListing provided by Chrysanthe Papadakos, Coldwell Banker Res. R.E. Svcs
- $1,499,000 : 466 37th Ave, San Francisco4 beds, 2.00 bathsListing provided by Norma Sayage, Alain Pinel, REALTORS®
- $2,890,000 : 305 2nd Ave, San Francisco0 beds, 0 bathsListing provided by Eleanor Lew, Capital Properties
- $1,295,000 : 948 Lake St, San Francisco3 beds, 2.00 bathsListing provided by Howard Reinstein, McGuire Real Estate
- $2,100,000 : 247 Collins St, San Francisco0 beds, 0 bathsListing provided by Curt Cournale, Cournale & Co.
- $995,000 : 614 Cabrillo St, San Francisco2 beds, 1.00 bathsListing provided by C.M. Foo, Alain Pinel, REALTORS
- $1,095,000 : 1625 Lake St, San Francisco2 beds, 2.00 bathsListing provided by Dale Boutiette, Paragon Real Estate Group
- $1,998,000 : 330 3rd Ave, San Francisco0 beds, 0 bathsListing provided by Amy Yuen, Barbagelata Real Estate
- $1,399,000 : 348 5th Ave, San Francisco5 beds, 6.00 bathsListing provided by John Hsieh, Gold Cal Real Estate & Investment
- $2,295,000 : 343 16th Ave, San Francisco5 beds, 2.50 bathsListing provided by Susan Ring, Alain Pinel, REALTORS
- $1,995,000 : 4506 California St, San Francisco0 beds, 0 bathsListing provided by James Murphy, Alain Pinel Investment Group
- $899,000 : 4215 Anza St, San Francisco3 beds, 2.00 bathsListing provided by Ying He, Jenny He Realty Associates
- $1,438,000 : 558 17th Ave, San Francisco0 beds, 0 bathsListing provided by Sunny Lau, Century 21 Realty Alliance Fine Homes and Estates
- $1,095,000 : 275 23rd Ave, San Francisco0 beds, 0 bathsListing provided by Connie Lee, Coldwell Banker Res. R.E. Svc.
- $3,988,000 : 752 Lake St, San Francisco0 beds, 0 bathsListing provided by Patricia Lawton, Alain Pinel, REALTORS®
- $1,995,000 : 165 3rd Ave, San Francisco0 beds, 0 bathsListing provided by Jeffrey Salgado, McGuire Real Estate
- $2,680,000 : 226 Cabrillo St, San Francisco0 beds, 0 bathsListing provided by Bailey Cheung, Century 21 Realty Alliance Fine Homes and Estates
- $2,488,000 : 422 21st Ave, San Francisco4 beds, 3.50 bathsListing provided by Amy Yuen, Barbagelata Real Estate
- $1,936,000 : 380 Funston Ave, San Francisco3 beds, 2.50 bathsListing provided by Harold Kaufman, Hal Kaufman Real Estate
- $1,896,000 : 378 Funston Ave, San Francisco3 beds, 3.00 bathsListing provided by Harold Kaufman, Hal Kaufman Real Estate
- $5,975,000 : 4740 Balboa St, San Francisco0 beds, 0 bathsListing provided by James Devincenti, Colliers International
- $1,995,000 : 4101 California St, San Francisco0 beds, 0 bathsListing provided by Gregory Tribulato, Zephyr Real Estate
- $1,195,000 : 2126 Clement St, San Francisco0 beds, 0 bathsListing provided by Gennaro Passaro, Ritchie Commercial
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
San Francisco District 1 Community Information
Golden Gate Park, Jordan Park, Laurel Heights, Lake Street, Lone Mountain, Outer Richmond, Sacramento St & Sea Cliff
From palatial mansions of Sea Cliff area to the truly international population of middle-class/urban professionals & students thriving in the east-west Geary corridor neighborhoods that run west of Masonic to the landmark restaurant Cliff House. The Richmond is the largest of neighborhoods in San Francisco District 1. The eastern border starting at Arguello and flowing west to Highway #1 then encircles the grid of Avenues from 1-48th and La Playa while the northern borders up against the Presidio stretching south to Funston that runs along the northern Golden Gate Park. A conglomerate of families, young couples and individuals stroll in and out of the Russian bakeries, Middle Eastern delis, Irish bars, and French restaurants that rely on this uniquely diverse population for their livelihood. Due to an increase in Asian population over recent years, the once neighborhood shopping street of Clement abounds with dim sum houses and Chinese restaurants justifying its new nickname “Chinatown West”
Sea Cliff is dominated by Spanish architecture homes perched on the cliffs east of Golden Gate Bridge. Certainly one of the most desirable and picturesque residential areas within San Francisco District 1. Success exudes itself from any of houses, stars and theatrical types such as Robin Williams, Sharon Stone, and Carol Hayes of Hayes Productions all have homes here. The Presidio Trust sits to its east with remains of the Land’s End Park and the famous Sutro Baths of 1896 to the west. The California Palace of the Legion of Honor museum built in 1924 ( inspired by the Palais de la Legion in Paris), home of Rodin’s “The Thinker”, and the public golf course of Lincoln Park all share the Sea Cliff address!
The Outer Richmond houses world-class recreation as a matter of course, where you’re never more than a minute from a hike at Land’s End, a walk with the dog at Ocean or Baker Beach, or simply watching the surfers ride the waves of the Pacific.
The Jordan Park neighborhood of mostly single-family homes provides extraordinary views, with shopping, dining and transportation near by. Homes in this area of SF District 1 offer some front and backyards; and, the neighborhood lends itself to many neighborhood associations that orchestrate block parties.
The Laurel Heights area offers some of the largest homes in the city w/ a mix of upscale apartment buildings. Blessed with two very popular shopping areas, Laural Hts. Village as well as Sacramento St. one can find state of the art supermarkets, banks, one of the oldest coffee shops in San Francisco, second-hand shops, antiques store after store, small boutiques all within these two areas which run parallel to one another; and, of course a Starbucks.
The Lake Street neighborhood offers Edwardian-style single-family homes, flats and apartments with easy, yes! We said easy, parking. Presidio Golf Course, tennis courts, children’s playgrounds of Mountain Lake Park are all minutes away; while an abundance of shopping and dining options are near by on California, and Clement St. which is dominated by Asian markets and restaurants.
“Lone Mountain is the area immediately surrounding the University of San Francisco campus, to the south of Laurel Heights. It is bordered by Geary Boulevard to the north, Arguello Boulevard to the west, Masonic Avenue to the east, and Fulton Street to the south. Lone Mountain is one of San Francisco District 1’s historic hills. The neighborhood rests on the former location of the Odd Fellows Cemetery, Masonic Cemetery, and Greek Orthodox Cemetery. Graves in these cemeteries, along with most graves in San Francisco, were moved to Colma by the 1940s. Lone Mountain is also home to the Angelo J. Rossi Playground and Rossi Pool at Arguello Boulevard and Anza Street.” ***
“Though the Golden Gate Park has seen changes over the years, what remains today is a testament to the will of the city to preserve a place to play, relax and grow culturally. The new de Young museum is sure to bring a new wave of visitors, as the re-opening of the Conservatory of Flowers did in 2003. The music concourse is being improved and should open in early- to mid-2006, perhaps around the same time the Murphy Windmill returns from repairs in the Netherlands.” *
*** source – Wikipedia
Email us today at Steve@Houses.com for more info or to view Real Estate for Sale in San Francisco District 1
Searching for Condos, TICs or Lofts in San Francisco? SanFrancisco-Condo.com
Looking for Homes & Luxury Estates North of the Golden Gate? MarinReal-Estate.com