You can view all available San Francisco District 2 MLS listings including single family homes, condos, townhouses and TICs. Use our comprehensive tools to review Market Statistics, Real Estate Trends on all San Francisco homes currently for sale. Complete the information request on any District 2 property and we will immediately respond via phone or email. We are happy to prepare an in depth analysis on any San Francisco District 2 real estate.
Search by San Francisco Neighborhoods…
Castro Cow Hollow Marina District Noe Valley Nob Hill Pacific Heights Parkside Presidio Heights Richmond District Russian Hill Seacliff Sunset District SOMA South Beach
See all Real Estate in the Sf District 2 tract for Sale.
(all data current as of 1/10/2015)
- $869,900 : 2642 40th Ave, San Francisco4 beds, 1.50 bathsListing provided by Polly Watts, Maxim Properties
- $949,000 : 1730 33rd Ave, San Francisco3 beds, 3.00 bathsListing provided by George Lim, Sequoia Real Estate
- $845,000 : 2240 27th Ave, San Francisco3 beds, 1.25 bathsListing provided by Steve Dells, Zephyr Real Estate
- $980,000 : 1615 24th Ave, San Francisco2 beds, 3.00 bathsListing provided by Edmund Li, Coldwell Banker Res. R.E. Svcs
- $895,000 : 2015 10th Ave, San Francisco2 beds, 1.00 bathsListing provided by Jeff Appenrodt, Laurel Realty & Investment
- $869,000 : 2618 19th Ave, San Francisco3 beds, 3.50 bathsListing provided by Andrew Lam, Icon Realty Organization Ntwk.
- $999,000 : 1791 33rd Ave, San Francisco3 beds, 2.00 bathsListing provided by John Kirkpatrick, Coldwell Banker Previews Int'l
- $2,290,000 : 1365 6th Ave, San Francisco5 beds, 4.50 bathsListing provided by YOUN SOO KANG, FINANCIAL SERVICE OF AMERICA,
- $949,900 : 1554 19th Ave, San Francisco3 beds, 2.00 bathsListing provided by John P Lee, MRL Group, Inc.
- $968,000 : 1718 Rivera St, San Francisco4 beds, 2.00 bathsListing provided by Jason Huang, Wellspring Real Estate
- $1,499,000 : 4407 Kirkham St, San Francisco0 beds, 0 bathsListing provided by Scott Darnell, Darnell Capital Management
- $1,099,900 : 2154 29th Ave, San Francisco3 beds, 3.00 bathsListing provided by Watson Wu, MaxReal
- $1,388,000 : 1839 19th Ave, San Francisco0 beds, 0 bathsListing provided by Perry Chiu, Century 21 Realty Alliance Fine Homes and Estates
- $995,900 : 2219 19th Ave, San Francisco0 beds, 0 bathsListing provided by Eve Combs-Cofer, BHG Mason-McDuffie Real Estate
- $899,000 : 2320 Ulloa St, San Francisco2 beds, 1.00 bathsListing provided by Diana L. Daniel, Realworks Residential
- $585,000 : 616 Moraga St, Unit 1, San Francisco1 bed, 1.00 bathsListing provided by Jack Peterson, Peterson & Associates, REALTORS
- $2,400,000 : 1381 7th Ave, San Francisco0 beds, 0 bathsListing provided by James Nickolopoulos, Century 21 Tri-Valley
- $998,000 : 3738 Judah St, San Francisco0 beds, 0 bathsListing provided by Mary Macpherson, Paragon Real Estate Group
- $1,799,000 : 1879 14th Ave, San Francisco4 beds, 3.50 bathsListing provided by Betty Xu, Infinity Realty
- $909,000 : 1450 19th Ave, San Francisco3 beds, 2.00 bathsListing provided by Ellen Wu, Century 21 Realty Alliance Fine Homes and Estates
- $1,200,000 : 2215 Rivera St, San Francisco5 beds, 4.00 bathsListing provided by David Chan, Prudential California Realty
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
San Francisco District 2 Community Information
Irving Street, Golden Gate Heights, Outer Sunset, Central Sunset & Inner Sunset & Parkside
The San Francisco Zoo is just one of a multitude of inexpensive, family-oriented attractions in this predominately single family homes district which exploded in the 20’s and 30’s. This district 2 area is bordered on the north by the Golden Gate Park, by the west Great Highway and Ocean Beach and Russian immigrants have begun to establish settlements within the Sunset. Rich in cultural heritage, this district touts to having the and south the zoo. In recent years Asian Americans UCSF Medical School, San Francisco Conservatory of Music, Asian Art Museum and Strybing Arboretum and Botanical Gardens.
Irving Street activity boast of popular restaurants to local political hang-outs while for the 65,000 plus residents that live near in the Outer Sunset Irish pubs offer its neighbors a respite for a drink and good conversation. Shopping abounds on Noriega Street, Taraval Street and Judah. Life in the summer would not be complete if one didn’t experience a free summertime concert at beautiful Stern Grove, a natural amphitheater in the midst of Golden Gate Park.
Golden Gate Heights Park, pastoral, foggy and remote, offers a playground for the children and tennis courts for its sports enthusiast. No shortage of parking in the area and the city commute is relatively easy. The Heights area offers stunning panoramic views of the city to its lucky residence!
The Outer, Central & Inner Sunset operates like a city within a city with its tidy streets, excellent schools, and family owned businesses. The fogginess of this district hasn’t discouraged the 40,000 students, young professionals, and middle-class families from nesting and/or embracing this quiet and mellow suburb. This is the largest neighborhood withing San Francisco District 2.
The Parkside neighborhoods filled with row houses has an interesting mix of families, retirees and students from San Francisco State University campus near by. The only true shopping mall within the city limits is The Stonestown Galleria, which is a minute from the campus.
Email us today at Steve@Houses.com for more info or to view Real Estate for Sale in San Francisco District 2
Searching for Condos, TICs or Lofts in San Francisco? SanFrancisco-Condo.com
Looking for Homes & Luxury Estates North of the Golden Gate? MarinReal-Estate.com