You can view all available San Francisco District 3 MLS listings including single family homes, condos, townhouses and TICs. Use our comprehensive tools to review Market Statistics, Real Estate Trends on all San Francisco homes currently for sale. Complete the information request on any District 3 property and we will immediately respond via phone or email. We are happy to prepare an in depth analysis on any San Francisco District 3 real estate.
Search by San Francisco Neighborhoods…
Castro Cow Hollow Marina District Noe Valley Nob Hill Pacific Heights Parkside Presidio Heights Richmond District Russian Hill Seacliff Sunset District SOMA South Beach
1 - 24 of 24.
See more Sf District 3 tract Real Estate for Sale Alain Pinel Realtors.
(all data current as of 5/23/2013)
- $900,000 : 258 Farallones, San Francisco5 beds, 2.00 baths
- $619,000 : 162 Lake Merced Hill, San Francisco3 beds, 2.50 baths
- $749,000 : 159 Monticello St, San Francisco3 beds, 1.50 baths
- $299,000 : 1030 Capitol Ave, San Francisco3 beds, 2.00 baths
- $829,000 : 396 Stratford Dr, San Francisco3 beds, 1.00 baths
- $549,000 : 2586 San Jose Ave, San Francisco3 beds, 1.00 baths
- $499,000 : 600 Garfield St, San Francisco3 beds, 1.50 baths
- $498,000 : 10 Brighton Ave, San Francisco2 beds, 1.00 baths
- $849,000 : 223 Orizaba Ave, San Francisco6 beds, 4.00 baths
- $899,000 : 2800 Ocean Ave, San Francisco2 beds, 1.50 baths
- $860,000 : 970 Junipero Serra Blvd, San Francisco3 beds, 2.00 baths
- $799,000 : 283 Broad St, San Francisco5 beds, 3.00 baths
- $598,000 : 133 Jules Ave, San Francisco3 beds, 3.00 baths
- $899,000 : 36 Huntington Dr, San Francisco4 beds, 2.00 baths
- $630,000 : 230 Sadowa St, San Francisco3 beds, 2.00 baths
- $680,000 : 131 Lakeview Ave, San Francisco5 beds, 3.50 baths
- $929,250 : 2975 25th Ave, San Francisco2 beds, 1.00 baths
- $999,000 : 96 Broad, San Francisco3 beds, 2.00 baths
- $600,000 : 237 Montana St, San Francisco3 beds, 2.00 baths
- $459,000 : 621 Lakeview Ave, San Francisco2 beds, 1.00 baths
- $399,000 : 145 Lakeview Ave, San Francisco1 bed, 1.00 baths
- $495,000 : 73 Majestic Ave, San Francisco3 beds, 2.00 baths
- $208,000 : 8300 Oceanview, Unit 416, San Francisco1 bed, 1.00 baths
- $275,000 : 8200 Oceanview Ter, Unit 108, San Francisco2 beds, 1.75 baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
San Francisco District 3 Community Information
Ingleside Heights, Lake Shore, Lakeside, Merced Heights, Oceanview & Stonestown
Lake Shore area around Lake Merced was developed after World War II. Like Lake Merced was considered to be the state-of-the- art in single-family model homes, townhouses and apartments. These developments were built on miles of vast sand dunes that you can view via a quick walk west from the lake to Fort Funston near the Great Highway. At the northwest border a center of education greets you, and claims the fame of being one of the most ethnically diverse institutions on the planet, San Francisco State University.
South of the San Francisco State University the fairways of Harding Park Municipal Golf Course invite a variety of birds to their marshy shores. Excellent fishing for the young and old are provided by the Lake Merced Sports Center while surrounding the lake such activities as hiking, biking and picnicking are daily occurrences. Plentiful parking is available for residents living in these primarily detached, single-family houses in District 3. Middle-to upper middle-income families can enjoy the San Francisco Country Club or attend the two-year community college, San Francisco City College.
Oceanview and Merced Heights boasts of the recreational center, Oceanview Recreation Center where a variety of community activities such as basketball, volleyball, and tennis a bounds for the families of this area.
Stern Grove provides musical productions all summer long and is in the enclave of Pine Lake Park. During the 1900′s to 1940′s the Ingleside neighborhood in San Francisco District 3 made up of upscale single-family residences. These homes developed and grew and so a variety of local restaurants and shopping areas popped up along Ocean and Sloat avenues. The infamous Stonestown Galleria on 19th avenue was developed by brothers seeing the necessity for one of the first malls in San Francisco conveniently bordering SFSU.
Email us today at Steve@Houses.com for more info or to view Real Estate for Sale in San Francisco District 3
Searching for Condos, TICs or Lofts in San Francisco? SanFrancisco-Condo.com
Looking for Homes & Luxury Estates North of the Golden Gate? MarinReal-Estate.com