You can view all available San Francisco District 3 MLS listings including single family homes, condos, townhouses and TICs. Use our comprehensive tools to review Market Statistics, Real Estate Trends on all San Francisco homes currently for sale. Complete the information request on any District 3 property and we will immediately respond via phone or email. We are happy to prepare an in depth analysis on any San Francisco District 3 real estate.
Search by San Francisco Neighborhoods…
Castro Cow Hollow Marina District Noe Valley Nob Hill Pacific Heights Parkside Presidio Heights Richmond District Russian Hill Seacliff Sunset District SOMA South Beach
See all Real Estate in the Sf District 3 tract for Sale.
(all data current as of 5/2/2015)
- $658,000 : 154 Vernon St, San Francisco2 beds, 1.00 bathsListing provided by Sean Beattie, RE Realty Experts
- $649,000 : 418 Victoria St, San Francisco3 beds, 2.00 bathsListing provided by Joanne Xiang, Century 21 Realty Alliance Fine Homes and Estates
- $1,388,000 : 107 Summit Way, San Francisco3 beds, 2.50 bathsListing provided by Garrett Frakes, Polaris Pacific
- $1,295,000 : 111 Summit Way, San Francisco3 beds, 2.50 bathsListing provided by Garrett Frakes, Polaris Pacific
- $1,464,450 : 291 Summit Way, San Francisco3 beds, 2.50 bathsListing provided by Garrett Frakes, Polaris Pacific
- $598,000 : 316 Grafton Ave, San Francisco3 beds, 1.50 bathsListing provided by George Lai, Far East Realty
- $799,000 : 206 Lakeview Ave, San Francisco4 beds, 2.00 bathsListing provided by Flannan Lum, Vanguard Properties
- $1,050,000 : 4049 19th Ave, San Francisco5 beds, 2.00 bathsListing provided by Ken Kwok, MaxReal
- $725,000 : 112 Montana St, San Francisco3 beds, 1.00 bathsListing provided by ALBERT BOURGES, INVESTMENT INCENTIVES
- $999,000 : 2834 San Jose Ave, San Francisco0 beds, 0 bathsListing provided by Jagdish Dayal, Gordon Properties
- $959,000 : 250 Randolph St, San Francisco0 beds, 0 bathsListing provided by Robert Pittman, Pittman, Robert L.
- $500,000 : 414 Lakeview Ave, San Francisco3 beds, 1.00 bathsListing provided by Bryant Dempsey, PMZ Real Estate
- $950,000 : 181 Majestic Ave, San Francisco4 beds, 2.50 bathsListing provided by Polly Watts, Maxim Properties
- $599,000 : 621 Shields St, San Francisco2 beds, 1.00 bathsListing provided by Michelle Pender, Coldwell Banker Res. R.E. Svcs
- $525,000 : 285 St Charles Ave, San Francisco2 beds, 1.00 bathsListing provided by Sean Beattie, RE Realty Experts
- $685,000 : 415 Grafton Ave, San Francisco3 beds, 2.00 bathsListing provided by Richard Try, RE/MAX Westlake of Daly City
- $1,150,000 : 114 Randolph St, San Francisco3 beds, 2.00 bathsListing provided by Kim Leung, US California Realty
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
San Francisco District 3 Community Information
Ingleside Heights, Lake Shore, Lakeside, Merced Heights, Oceanview & Stonestown
Lake Shore area around Lake Merced was developed after World War II. Like Lake Merced was considered to be the state-of-the- art in single-family model homes, townhouses and apartments. These developments were built on miles of vast sand dunes that you can view via a quick walk west from the lake to Fort Funston near the Great Highway. At the northwest border a center of education greets you, and claims the fame of being one of the most ethnically diverse institutions on the planet, San Francisco State University.
South of the San Francisco State University the fairways of Harding Park Municipal Golf Course invite a variety of birds to their marshy shores. Excellent fishing for the young and old are provided by the Lake Merced Sports Center while surrounding the lake such activities as hiking, biking and picnicking are daily occurrences. Plentiful parking is available for residents living in these primarily detached, single-family houses in District 3. Middle-to upper middle-income families can enjoy the San Francisco Country Club or attend the two-year community college, San Francisco City College.
Oceanview and Merced Heights boasts of the recreational center, Oceanview Recreation Center where a variety of community activities such as basketball, volleyball, and tennis a bounds for the families of this area.
Stern Grove provides musical productions all summer long and is in the enclave of Pine Lake Park. During the 1900’s to 1940’s the Ingleside neighborhood in San Francisco District 3 made up of upscale single-family residences. These homes developed and grew and so a variety of local restaurants and shopping areas popped up along Ocean and Sloat avenues. The infamous Stonestown Galleria on 19th avenue was developed by brothers seeing the necessity for one of the first malls in San Francisco conveniently bordering SFSU.
Email us today at Steve@Houses.com for more info or to view Real Estate for Sale in San Francisco District 3
Searching for Condos, TICs or Lofts in San Francisco? SanFrancisco-Condo.com
Looking for Homes & Luxury Estates North of the Golden Gate? MarinReal-Estate.com