You can view all available San Francisco District 4 MLS listings including single family homes, condos, townhouses and TICs. Use our comprehensive tools to review Market Statistics, Real Estate Trends on all San Francisco homes currently for sale. Complete the information request on any District 4 property and we will immediately respond via phone or email. We are happy to prepare an in depth analysis on any San Francisco District 4 real estate.
Search by San Francisco Neighborhoods…
Castro Cow Hollow Marina District Noe Valley Nob Hill Pacific Heights Parkside Presidio Heights Richmond District Russian Hill Seacliff Sunset District SOMA South Beach
1 - 42 of 42.
See more Sf District 4 tract Real Estate for Sale Alain Pinel Realtors.
(all data current as of 5/23/2013)
- $1,275,000 : 72 Allston Way, San Francisco2 beds, 3.00 baths
- $849,000 : 125 Hazelwood Ave, San Francisco3 beds, 1.00 baths
- $880,000 : 75 Valdez Ave, San Francisco3 beds, 1.00 baths
- $665,000 : 298 Red Rock Way, Unit A, San Francisco3 beds, 2.00 baths
- $2,495,000 : 99 Cedro Ave, San Francisco4 beds, 5.50 baths
- $211,987 : 370 Monterey Blvd, Unit 312, San Francisco1 bed, 1.00 baths
- $1,149,000 : MLS # 408380 in San Francisco3 beds, 2.50 baths
- $999,000 : 2 Dawnview Way, San Francisco5 beds, 4.00 baths
- $899,000 : 740 Foerster St, San Francisco2 beds, 2.00 baths
- $1,349,000 : 251 Vicente St, San Francisco4 beds, 4.00 baths
- $749,000 : 391 Staples Ave, San Francisco4 beds, 2.00 baths
- $1,595,000 : 255 Westgate Dr, San Francisco4 beds, 3.00 baths
- $775,000 : 76 Stanford Heights Ave, San Francisco3 beds, 2.00 baths
- $1,395,000 : 101 San Aleso Ave, San Francisco4 beds, 3.50 baths
- $599,000 : 787 Monterey Blvd, Unit C, San Francisco3 beds, 2.00 baths
- $795,000 : 73 Estero Ave, San Francisco2 beds, 2.50 baths
- $898,000 : 665 Victoria, San Francisco3 beds, 2.00 baths
- $1,699,000 : 535 Teresita Blvd, San Francisco5 beds, 4.50 baths
- $1,295,000 : 99 Berkeley Way, San Francisco3 beds, 3.00 baths
- $1,789,000 : 90 Santa Ana Ave, San Francisco3 beds, 2.50 baths
- $899,000 : 209 Dellbrook Ave, San Francisco3 beds, 2.00 baths
- $849,000 : 335 Urbano Dr, San Francisco2 beds, 2.00 baths
- $625,000 : 695 Monterey Blvd, Unit 302, San Francisco3 beds, 2.00 baths
- 2 beds, 2.00 baths
- $829,000 : 434 Hearst Ave, San Francisco3 beds, 2.00 baths
- $2,198,000 : 245 Santa Paula Ave, San Francisco5 beds, 3.50 baths
- $1,499,000 : 409 Crestmont Dr, San Francisco5 beds, 3.50 baths
- $575,000 : 990 Duncan St, Unit 301G, San Francisco2 beds, 1.00 baths
- $699,000 : 38 Hearst Ave, San Francisco2 beds, 1.00 baths
- $729,000 : 217 Flood Ave, San Francisco3 beds, 3.00 baths
- $838,000 : 152 Dorado Ter, San Francisco4 beds, 2.50 baths
- $1,680,000 : 580 Oak Park Dr, San Francisco4 beds, 3.50 baths
- $998,000 : 40 Cityview Way, San Francisco3 beds, 3.00 baths
- $699,000 : 280 Circular, San Francisco3 beds, 3.00 baths
- $1,798,000 : 21 Ora, San Francisco4 beds, 3.00 baths
- $1,313,000 : 1347 Portola Dr, San Francisco3 beds, 3.00 baths
- $296,301 : 55 Ora Way, Unit 207b, San Francisco1 bed, 1.00 baths
- $1,500,000 : 100 Garcia Ave, San Francisco5 beds, 4.00 baths
- $1,195,000 : 40 Westwood Dr, San Francisco5 beds, 3.00 baths
- $1,088,000 : 336 Gold Mine Dr, San Francisco4 beds, 3.00 baths
- $2,100,000 : 250 Santa Paula Ave, San Francisco5 beds, 6.00 baths
- $1,148,000 : 1384 Portola Dr, San Francisco3 beds, 3.00 baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
San Francisco District 4 Community Information
Diamond Heights, Forest Hill, Ingleside Terrace, St. Francis Wood, Twin Peaks & West Portal
The Spanish-style architecture of St. Francis Woods has made it popular to those who love the Mediterranean, who appreciate seasonal smells provided by lawns, and, who prefer living in a village-like setting totally removed from hustle of the city while living within the city! The nearby District 4 area is the West Portal shopping area which is being protected by its’ neighbors from over-development. An assortment of little villages make up this district, which blossomed after 1918, due to the lack of easy access around Twin Peaks.
Wikipedia describes Twin Peaks as, “two hills with an elevation of about 904 feet that are located in San Francisco, California. They are the second highest hills in San Francisco, after Mount Davidson. Twin Peaks Boulevard is the only road that goes to the summit of the peaks, and on the north side of the hills it connects to Christmas Tree Point, where there is a parking lot and an observation area which offers unobstructed views of most San Francisco and the San Francisco Bay.”
West Portal has been a residential neighborhood west of the Twin Peaks Tunnel dating back to the 1920′s. This sedate shopping location provides a small town atmosphere from diner’s to merchant’s catering to the new influx of young upward mobile professionals from the technology boom or should we know say bust?
The Diamond Heights area offers sunshine and total panoramic views from the north and southeast of downtown, the East Bay and west the Pacific Ocean . It is an affordable area of San Francisco District 4 for young families, students, artists and professionals with its modest single-family homes, apartments and condos. The nearby Noe Valley and Diamond Heights Shopping Center provides the residents an array of shops and restaurants to patronize.
Forest Hill probably has more detached Arts and Crafts, Edwardian, and Mediterranean-style houses with lush landscapes, curving lanes and trees than any other part of the city. The Forest Hills Clubhouse is famous for resident and non-resident weddings and other special occasions.
St. Francis Woods was developed during the building of the Twin Peaks Tunnel. Residences were lured to this lovely enclave by the promise of a 20-minute commute to downtown while living in a French country style setting. The famous Beaux Arts architect John Galen Howard designed the fountain in the plaza at the entry gates.
The Ingleside Terrace family-friendly neighborhood boast of a 34-foot sundial at its’ gateway while offering easy parking and access to the MUNI and BART. The views from this oceanside District 4 neighborhood includes the San Bruno Mountains and Mr. Davidson. Photos, at various holidays such as Christmas and Easter, of the Sunrise Mass from one of these mountains always end up in the San Francisco Chronicle front page.
Westwood Heights, Westwood Park, Mount Davidson Manor, Sherwood Forest and Miraloma Park all surround the highest of hills, the 927-foot Mount Davidson. At the top of Mt. Davidson rest the 103-foot cross dedicated by Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1934. San Francisco’s liberal political scene has fostered many heated discussions about this cross and church vs. state.
Email us today at Steve@Houses.com for more info or to view Real Estate for Sale in San Francisco District 4
Searching for Condos, TICs or Lofts in San Francisco? SanFrancisco-Condo.com
Looking for Homes & Luxury Estates North of the Golden Gate? MarinReal-Estate.com