You can view all available San Francisco District 4 MLS listings including single family homes, condos, townhouses and TICs. Use our comprehensive tools to review Market Statistics, Real Estate Trends on all San Francisco homes currently for sale. Complete the information request on any District 4 property and we will immediately respond via phone or email. We are happy to prepare an in depth analysis on any San Francisco District 4 real estate.
Search by San Francisco Neighborhoods…
Castro Cow Hollow Marina District Noe Valley Nob Hill Pacific Heights Parkside Presidio Heights Richmond District Russian Hill Seacliff Sunset District SOMA South Beach
See all Real Estate in the Sf District 4 tract for Sale.
(all data current as of 8/20/2014)
- $899,000 : 130 Northwood Dr, San Francisco3 beds, 1.00 bathsListing provided by Stephanie Klekas, Coldwell Banker Res. R.E. Svcs
- $1,488,000 : 199 Dalewood Way, San Francisco4 beds, 3.00 bathsListing provided by Leonardo Sabalvaro, Berkshire Hathaway-Franciscan
- $2,199,000 : 213 Los Palmos, San Francisco3 beds, 3.50 bathsListing provided by Travis Pacoe, Paragon Real Estate Group
- $1,625,000 : 965 Duncan St, San Francisco0 beds, 0 bathsListing provided by Wally Luu, Le Vie Realty
- $725,000 : 220 Evelyn Way, San Francisco3 beds, 1.00 bathsListing provided by Jerry Stynes, Barbagelata Real Estate
- $995,000 : 22 Idora, San Francisco3 beds, 2.00 bathsListing provided by Cheryl Lazar, Paragon Real Estate Group
- $949,000 : 50 Ulloa St, San Francisco3 beds, 2.00 bathsListing provided by Diane Onken, Zephyr Real Estate
- $1,875,000 : 239 Magellan Ave, San Francisco3 beds, 4.00 bathsListing provided by Jane Poppelreiter, Paragon Real Estate Group
- $748,000 : 139 Baden St, San Francisco2 beds, 1.00 bathsListing provided by Tim Curran, Coldwell Banker Res. R.E. Svcs
- $1,049,000 : 901 Rockdale Dr, San Francisco3 beds, 2.00 bathsListing provided by Linda Harrison, Sotheby's International Realty
- $899,000 : 320 Joost Ave, San Francisco3 beds, 2.00 bathsListing provided by Genoveva Stoyanov, Paragon Real Estate Group
- $549,000 : 135 Red Rock Way, Unit 212L, San Francisco1 bed, 1.00 bathsListing provided by Richard Clark, Home Sales Team Inc
- $575,000 : 504 Melrose Ave, San Francisco2 beds, 1.00 bathsListing provided by Joshua Silverman, Real Management Company
- $879,000 : 171 Robinhood Dr, San Francisco2 beds, 1.00 bathsListing provided by Billie Soward, Coldwell Banker Res. R.E. Svcs
- $798,000 : 14 Ulloa St, San Francisco2 beds, 1.00 bathsListing provided by Todd Wiley, Zephyr Real Estate
- $995,000 : 39 Fairfield Way, San Francisco4 beds, 2.00 bathsListing provided by Jim Zeng, Coldwell Banker Res. R.E. Svcs
- $859,500 : 1059 Portola Dr, San Francisco2 beds, 2.00 bathsListing provided by Kelly Husbands, Gateway Realty
- $1,195,000 : 12 Madrone Ave, San Francisco2 beds, 1.00 bathsListing provided by Shameran Anderer, Barbagelata Real Estate
- $1,200,000 : 1301 Plymouth Ave, San Francisco4 beds, 3.50 bathsListing provided by Ivan Fujinaka, Left Coast Properties
- $1,896,000 : 634 Los Palmos, San Francisco5 beds, 3.00 bathsListing provided by King Hsiao, United Associates Inv., Inc.
- $215,448 : 95 Ora Way, Unit 309F, San Francisco0 beds, 1.00 bathsListing provided by Kuntala Cheng, Zephyr Real Estate
- $1,200,000 : 197 Joost Ave, San Francisco0 beds, 0 bathsListing provided by Henry Low, Land & Property Investment, Inc.
- $2,998,000 : 279 Castenada Ave, San Francisco5 beds, 5.50 bathsListing provided by Carolyn Adducci, Paragon Real Estate Group
- $1,298,000 : 336 Gold Mine Dr, San Francisco5 beds, 3.00 bathsListing provided by Marissa Reyes, Greenheights Realty
- $1,050,000 : 45 Montecito Ave, San Francisco2 beds, 1.00 bathsListing provided by Joseph Koman, Coldwell Banker Res. R.E. Svcs
- $515,000 : 255 Red Rock Way, Unit H106, San Francisco1 bed, 1.00 bathsListing provided by Charles Mader, Hill & Co.
- $899,000 : 287 Cresta Vista Dr, San Francisco0 beds, 0 bathsListing provided by Paul Zinchik, Lipovetsky&Zinchik R.E. Group
- $2,100,000 : 250 Santa Paula Ave, San Francisco5 beds, 6.00 bathsListing provided by Anthony Navarro, Coldwell Banker Res. R.E. Svcs
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
San Francisco District 4 Community Information
Diamond Heights, Forest Hill, Ingleside Terrace, St. Francis Wood, Twin Peaks & West Portal
The Spanish-style architecture of St. Francis Woods has made it popular to those who love the Mediterranean, who appreciate seasonal smells provided by lawns, and, who prefer living in a village-like setting totally removed from hustle of the city while living within the city! The nearby District 4 area is the West Portal shopping area which is being protected by its’ neighbors from over-development. An assortment of little villages make up this district, which blossomed after 1918, due to the lack of easy access around Twin Peaks.
Wikipedia describes Twin Peaks as, “two hills with an elevation of about 904 feet that are located in San Francisco, California. They are the second highest hills in San Francisco, after Mount Davidson. Twin Peaks Boulevard is the only road that goes to the summit of the peaks, and on the north side of the hills it connects to Christmas Tree Point, where there is a parking lot and an observation area which offers unobstructed views of most San Francisco and the San Francisco Bay.”
West Portal has been a residential neighborhood west of the Twin Peaks Tunnel dating back to the 1920′s. This sedate shopping location provides a small town atmosphere from diner’s to merchant’s catering to the new influx of young upward mobile professionals from the technology boom or should we know say bust?
The Diamond Heights area offers sunshine and total panoramic views from the north and southeast of downtown, the East Bay and west the Pacific Ocean . It is an affordable area of San Francisco District 4 for young families, students, artists and professionals with its modest single-family homes, apartments and condos. The nearby Noe Valley and Diamond Heights Shopping Center provides the residents an array of shops and restaurants to patronize.
Forest Hill probably has more detached Arts and Crafts, Edwardian, and Mediterranean-style houses with lush landscapes, curving lanes and trees than any other part of the city. The Forest Hills Clubhouse is famous for resident and non-resident weddings and other special occasions.
St. Francis Woods was developed during the building of the Twin Peaks Tunnel. Residences were lured to this lovely enclave by the promise of a 20-minute commute to downtown while living in a French country style setting. The famous Beaux Arts architect John Galen Howard designed the fountain in the plaza at the entry gates.
The Ingleside Terrace family-friendly neighborhood boast of a 34-foot sundial at its’ gateway while offering easy parking and access to the MUNI and BART. The views from this oceanside District 4 neighborhood includes the San Bruno Mountains and Mr. Davidson. Photos, at various holidays such as Christmas and Easter, of the Sunrise Mass from one of these mountains always end up in the San Francisco Chronicle front page.
Westwood Heights, Westwood Park, Mount Davidson Manor, Sherwood Forest and Miraloma Park all surround the highest of hills, the 927-foot Mount Davidson. At the top of Mt. Davidson rest the 103-foot cross dedicated by Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1934. San Francisco’s liberal political scene has fostered many heated discussions about this cross and church vs. state.
Email us today at Steve@Houses.com for more info or to view Real Estate for Sale in San Francisco District 4
Searching for Condos, TICs or Lofts in San Francisco? SanFrancisco-Condo.com
Looking for Homes & Luxury Estates North of the Golden Gate? MarinReal-Estate.com