You can view all available San Francisco District 7 MLS listings including single family homes, condos, townhouses and TICs. Use our comprehensive tools to review Market Statistics, Real Estate Trends on all San Francisco homes currently for sale. Complete the information request on any District 7 property and we will immediately respond via phone or email. We are happy to prepare an in depth analysis on any San Francisco District 7 real estate.
Search by San Francisco Neighborhoods…
Castro Cow Hollow Marina District Noe Valley Nob Hill Pacific Heights Parkside Presidio Heights Richmond District Russian Hill Seacliff Sunset District SOMA South Beach
See all Real Estate in the Sf District 7 tract for Sale.
(all data current as of 1/10/2015)
- $598,000 : 2025 Broderick St, Unit 6, San Francisco1 bed, 1.00 bathsListing provided by Victoria Tucker, Pacific Union International
- $1,875,000 : 1501 Filbert, Unit PH7C, San Francisco2 beds, 2.00 bathsListing provided by Alan Mark, Mark Company, The
- $2,595,000 : 1501 Filbert, Unit 5G, San Francisco2 beds, 2.00 bathsListing provided by Alan Mark, Mark Company, The
- $1,195,000 : 3700 Divisadero St, Unit 301, San Francisco2 beds, 2.00 bathsListing provided by Stefano Dezerega, Zephyr Real Estate
- $799,000 : 2051 Scott St, Unit 403, San Francisco1 bed, 1.00 bathsListing provided by Vi Pavlicevich, Climb Real Estate
- $999,000 : 1835 Franklin St, Unit 403, San Francisco2 beds, 2.00 bathsListing provided by Ronald Sebahar, Hill & Co.
- $2,000,000 : 2785 Jackson St, Unit 4, San Francisco3 beds, 3.00 bathsListing provided by Paul Ybarbo, Sotheby's International Realty
- $3,625,000 : 1501 Filbert, Unit PH7G, San Francisco2 beds, 2.00 bathsListing provided by Alan Mark, Mark Company, The
- $1,818,000 : 2200 Pacific Ave, Unit 7D, San Francisco2 beds, 2.00 bathsListing provided by Joel Goodrich, Coldwell Banker Previews Int'l
- $1,675,000 : 1925 Pacific Ave, Unit 6, San Francisco3 beds, 2.00 bathsListing provided by Carol Solfanelli, Pacific Union International
- $1,500,000 : 2311 California St, San Francisco0 beds, 0 bathsListing provided by Michael Kasolas, Stevensen, Neal & Kasolas
- $5,498,000 : 3159 Baker St, San Francisco6 beds, 4.00 bathsListing provided by Jacklyn Friedland, McGuire Real Estate
- $8,500,000 : 2519 Pierce St, San Francisco5 beds, 4.50 bathsListing provided by Neal Ward, McGuire Real Estate
- $2,795,000 : 2209 Gough St, San Francisco0 beds, 0 bathsListing provided by Toby Costello, CBRE
- $2,250,000 : 2932 Franklin St, San Francisco0 beds, 0 bathsListing provided by Betty Taisch, Coldwell Banker Res. R.E. Svcs
- $1,250,000 : 2401 Jackson, Unit 6, San Francisco3 beds, 2.00 bathsListing provided by Colleen Cotter, Vanguard Properties
- $3,995,000 : 1940 Vallejo St, Unit 7, San Francisco3 beds, 3.50 bathsListing provided by Emily Fowler, Coldwell Banker Previews Int'l
- $1,735,000 : 25 Service St, San Francisco0 beds, 0 bathsListing provided by Michael Klestoff, West & Praszker, REALTORS®
- $998,000 : 3046 Jackson St, Unit 3046D, San Francisco3 beds, 2.00 bathsListing provided by William Wagner, Vanguard Properties
- $2,950,000 : 2640 Lyon St, San Francisco3 beds, 4.00 bathsListing provided by Josif Dubrovsky, E&J Realty
- $14,500,000 : 2900 Vallejo, San Francisco4 beds, 6.50 bathsListing provided by Neal Ward, McGuire Real Estate
- $7,750,000 : 2000 Washington St, Unit 1, San Francisco3 beds, 3.50 bathsListing provided by Janet Schindler, Sotheby's International Realty
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
San Francisco District 7 Community Information
Cow Hollow, Marina, Pacific Heights & Presidio Heights
Pacific Heights is a picture-perfect haven with street after street of beautiful mansions, Spanish-style buildings, and meticulously maintained Victorians many of which have magnificent vistas to the north escaped the fire of 1906 so every architectural period imaginable is represented and some of the buildings are an extraordinary mixture of styles. One look at the houses and establishments here and you’ll know all these pack a punch in the mortgages department. District 7 features the dramatic Palace of Fine Arts, Alcatraz, Angel Island, Golden Gate Bridge, Marin Headlands, Gharidelli Square, Aquatic park, Hyde Street Pier. They are only a few of the subjects that dot the landscape of the northern views from these hundreds of unique and privileged District 7 properties.
The most exclusive neighborhood in the city boasts of Spreckels Mansion (this half-block French baroque mansion was commissioned in 1913 by Adolph Spreckels, the mega-rich sugarcane magnate which is currently the home of the author Danielle Steele) foreign consulates, Italianate villas, private schools, luxury buildings and three parks, Lafayette, Alta Plaza and Alamo Square. At the foot of this hill to the north, storekeepers transformed residential buildings into shops and offices in the 70’s along Union Street, which defined Pacific Hts from the beginning of the Marina area. These residences are like fairytale retreats lining the streets going east to west from Franklin all the way out to the Presidio Army base.
Marina – Cow Hollow. In the 1800’s vegetable gardens and dairy farms in Cow Hollow feed the citizens of the then perceived remote city near by, San Francisco. Close by was the underwater soon to be land filled district that housed the 1915 Panama Pacific Exposition. A magnificent structure, the Palace of Fine Arts, designed by Bernard Maybeck stands today. This neighborhood of San Francisco District 7 is filled with many Mediterranean-style flats and apartments, the once sleepy commercial street Chestnut St. is now the busy commercial thoroughfare on which many small restaurants, old deli’s, upscale retail stores such as Pottery Barn preside. The Marina greens give way to kite flying, volleyball games, endless dog walkers, a nest where many of the privileged can dock their sailboats at the St. Francis Yacht Club and breathtaking views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Marin County.
Presidio Heights is the richest and most influential San Franciscans chose the grand estates that lay west of Pacific Heights once the cable car lines were completed. The views from this enclave are unparalleled in all northern and eastern directions. Certainly, new blood has moved but many ancestors of the original settlers remain. On the west one of San Francisco public golf courses operates while the Palace of Legion of Honor where a copy of Rodin’s thinker is found embraces the Presidio’s northwest.
Email us today at Steve@Houses.com for more info or to view Real Estate for Sale in San Francisco District 7
Searching for Condos, TICs or Lofts in San Francisco? SanFrancisco-Condo.com
Looking for Homes & Luxury Estates North of the Golden Gate? MarinReal-Estate.com